Filled Squid in Tuna Sauce
(for two persons)
For the filling:
For the sauce:
- 150 g minced pork
- 6 king prawns
- onion, peppercorn, fresh basil, tomato puree, some curry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (instead of fish sauce salt or other sauce can be used)
- 1 can of tuna (85 – 120 g)
- 1 box coconut milk 250 ml
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Some avocado, mustard, pepper, fish sauce
Squids are rubbed with salt and then washed with water.
Finely chop onion and basil leaves
All ingredients for the filling are mixed and kneaded into a homogeneous mass.
Fill the squids with the mass and then fry in a hot pan with some olive oil until the skin becomes brown.
Put all ingredients for the sauce into a pot or a container, whip it with a mixer until creamy, and then simmer in a hot pan for about 5 minutes.
Pour the sauce on the squids, which are sliced into round pieces.
The meal is served with bread and salad.